December 16, 2009

Makeup To Go

Travel/Touch-up
all I need for a 5-minute face

The Case



How it looks inside

What's inside

Palette: Blush and 4 Eyeshadow (highlight, lid, crease, corner)
The Blush has some shimmer do it works as a highlight as well, since I don't feel like bringing a huge dark powder to contour. This would highlight my cheekbones, bringing them out.
These shadows can be used for a neutral eye with the lid and crease colors or even for a night smokey look with the deep purple.

Eyebrow Gel
My brows like to go everywhere at the ends

Mascara/Lipgloss Duo
Takes up less space. It's good to have a mascara that works with a gloss attached to it.

Tweezers
Just in case. My brow hair are dark, sometimes they're super obvious.

Tinted Moisturizer
I know it doesn't really do much, but it moisturize and does even out my skin tone a bit.

BRUSHES
Blush Brush
Angled Eyeshadow Brush
Medium Eyeshadow Brush
Eyeshadow Crease Brush