February 20, 2011

ELF Studio Lip Gloss: Minty and 2-in-1 Conditioning

ELF Minty Lip Gloss
This is a sheer tinted shimmery lip gloss with a sweet minty flavor, which I love. It doesn't lasts very long, but for $3 definitely worth a try. My favorite is Los Angeles, if you like a nice baby pink.


Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, Houston, San Diego, Boston, and New York City

Swatches
Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, Houston, San Diego, Boston, and New York City

Close up

Worth a try? YES


ELF 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss
These are a pain to get the colored gloss out...when I squeeze it I mostly get the really sticky clear part. Sometimes I can get it the color out and it's nice, but I'm just too annoyed by how hard it is to get some color out that I just rather use something else.
Bedazzled, SuperModel, Love It, Perfect Pink, and Fanatic

Worth a try? Probably pass.