January 24, 2012

Missha BB Cream Overview




I've had the M Perfect Cover for a while now and I have always had it in my travel/makeup to-go kit.  So, I have not notice it much.  I liked it in the kit because it's a convenient travel size and it does the job of multiple products.  One day, I decided to use it on a regular basis to see if it's actually effective.

It is absolutely great for everyday, especially for my lazy days and I noticed that my scars are less noticeable.  I wanted to try the different types from Missha, so here we are...

From Left to Right:
M Perfect Cover BB Cream (SPF 42) no. 23
MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream (SPF 30) no. 2
M Signature Real Complete BB Cream (SPF 25) no. 23
M Shiny BB Cream (SPF 27)
M Vita BB Cream (SPF 20) Matte
M Vita BB Cream (SPF 20) Moisture

M BB Boomer
M Vita BB Cream (SPF 20) Moisture
M Perfect Cover BB Cream (SPF 42) no. 21


M Perfect BB Cleansing Oil



M Vita BB Cream (SPF 20) Moisture
Travel Size (20ml), Full Size (50ml)


M Perfect Cover BB Cream (SPF 42)
Travel Size (20ml), Full Size (50ml)